Newest MRC Moderator: Travis

I am excited to announce another addition to the moderation team: @t_h_wyman.

Travis has been consistently showing up since the beginning, always brings a positive, friendly spirit, and adds a ton of value with his depth of experience.

We love having Travis around and are happy that he is willing to serve us in this way.

Please join me in welcoming him to the MRC staff team!

18 Likes

Congratulations!!

4 Likes

Congrats Travis and glad to have you aboard.

4 Likes

Congrats @t_h_wyman
They definitely picked a wonderful person that is full of knowledge and experience. Keep up the good work. So happy for you, what great opportunity.

5 Likes

Congratulations @t_h_wyman! With the addition of @eaglereptiles and yourself recently, this forum is really starting to build their team well. I’m happy to hear you accepted to become an addition to the mods. You’ve helped me a lot on here personally and I’m excited for you to be in that position to help others as well!
Way overdue and very much deserved sir.

5 Likes

Congrats @t_h_wyman! You are definitely one of the best people to have been picked!

4 Likes

Im over the moon right now :blush:.
Seriously Travis, I don’t believe it can be put into words how valuable you are to all of us. You will be a amazing addition to the team and I think I speak for the whole forum when saying thank you for accepting the role :blush:.

I’ve asked you question after question after question and every single time you pop up and give it your all. You have spent decades learning what you know and share it freely with anyone willing to listen. You are a perfect example of a quality leader. :blush::+1:

5 Likes

I thank you all :grin:

7 Likes

Welcome to the mod squad Travis! Glad to have you on the team. You are an excellent addition and wealth of knowledge.

5 Likes

@t_h_wyman Congratulations!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Good to have ya Travis, congrats!

3 Likes

Congrats @t_h_wyman! Glad to have you aboard

4 Likes

Whoop whoop!!:tada:

2 Likes