Newest to join the group

Supposedly female but I’ll probe after settling in.

What genes do you see?

10 Likes

That’s a tough one! At first glance looks like a banana, bamboo and I will guess Enchi might have pastel in there too? Give us a hint!

Adam Devine Please GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

7 Likes

Mojave a tad? Nah! That’s stupid! :thinking:

5 Likes

I love these posts because it lets me test out my newb skills at BP identification, and I guessed maybe something with spider and lesser, so I think I still have a lot more to learn, ha!

5 Likes

Same! Total newbie here just learning the basics of IDing, mostly from watching this forum lol. You inspired me to take a swing here too.

I’m going to guess bamboo, with one of the pattern decreasing morphs mixed in. The yellow looks pretty banana to me, too. But so pale – hypo? Lesser?

6 Likes

Not stupid, we are all still learning! No matter how long you have been breeding/keeping there is always more morphs, more interactions between different combinations, crazy, weird things pop up constantly! We are always learning, I think actually @cmills could be good with spider, it does have that look to it! @kabre lesser and hypo are both great guesses too! How long is @steelserpents going to let us suffer before telling us!!! That is the real question!

Tell Me GIF by Hey Arnold

6 Likes

Yeah I agree @banereptiles! Give it up @steelserpents!
classic movies suspense GIF by RETRO-FIEND

5 Likes

Maybe a banana butter spider? Not too experienced with BP morphs but just giving it a guess

5 Likes

Maybe we should start taking bets? Lol!:joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Sorry guys! I work 3rd shift and sleep during the day so I can’t always get on here.

Truth be told idk know lol

Lady said spider… my best guess is spider lesser banana. I’ll have to breed her to really know. I also think Enchi might be in play

6 Likes

Nice! Thanks for leaving us hanging😂 Seriously though, you don’t have any parent info or anything at all on her? She is a great looking snake!

5 Likes

Nope… the lady just said spider… obviously she/he is more than that

4 Likes

THIS, @cmills ! I love trying to guess. It’s a fun game I play in my head! I don’t think I’ve ever publicly tried to guess a morph but you inspired me. Banana bee? Super Banana Bee? Not sure if it’s the lighting but at first glance it looked a tiny bit like the unique bamboo coloring but I’m leaning toward it not having bamboo in it but then I get confused because I don’t know what influence an additional morph would have on coloring/pattern. So I give up. Final answer :grin:. Regardless, he/she is really pretty.

6 Likes

I love finding clutch ID help threads from like 6 months ago I missed, that way all the pics and correct IDs are already there and I can practice AND get closure :joy:

5 Likes

Maybe banana spider lesser?

What a cute pick-up!