No Back Button on Ads?

Hello, I am not seeing a “back” button when scanning ads on the mm app from my phone??? I have to hit the logo in the upper left, and go all the way through the process again…

What am I missing?

1 Like

There SHOULD be a little back button like this. (On the app, android) tapping directly on it will take you back 1 page at a time.

Screenshot_20221205-143544_MorphMarket

if you arent on IOS you can also use the phones back button to return to the previous page

3 Likes

How do you go “back” on the app???

When I search a category, I don’t see anyway to go back without clicking on the mm logo & starting completely over???

Do you not see this on your end?

1 Like

There is no back button that I see on the iPhone app?

2 Likes

What iPhone are you using?

Have you downloaded the latest app?

1 Like

I have the latest version and I am having this issue on the iPhone 7

Back swipe works with the same function tho :relieved:

2 Likes

Yours looks like it is there, just no icon is showing :thinking:

Can you tap that area and report back?

iPhone 13 & it’s updated

1 Like

I’m confused by your screenshot…

Please can you do 2 things for me?
@lumpy can you also try this?

1. Screenshot the MorphMarket app icon on your phone’s homepage/app-drawer.

2. Tap the 3 lines menu in the top right of any MorphMarket page and you will see the version number. Can you copy and paste that here?

1 Like

Version 2022.12.17.3a22

Keep in mind that my phone is experiencing some aging difficulties because it is an iPhone 7 and doesn’t get new software updates. I’m getting an iPhone 13 for Christmas though.

1 Like

Yay! Reinstalling worked for me

1 Like

@jrp_reptiles_llc is definitely not using the NEW app in that screenshot, as you can tell by lack of black header. Should uninstall and reinstall from app store.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Deleting the app & reinstalling work :man_shrugging:t2: thanks

3 Likes

Yay! I am so happy that you have your app back!

1 Like

What happened is that the old app had a notice for a long time that it was going to stop working and that users needed to install from the app store. And finally, that day came and the old app stopped working. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I actually super hate the back swipe feature. I’m an accidently back-swiper though. Still, incredibly annoying, for me anyway.

1 Like