No Back Button On Ads?

@jrp_reptiles_llc We should have your issue fixed within a few days :blush:

:thinking:

We are close to releasing the new footer that will be much much better :wink:

Where are you refering to here?

2 Likes

Thanks Thomas! Sorry I’ve been so needy and annoying about it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I know you guys are always on top of it!

1 Like

It is working for me on my iPhone 13. I don’t know how everybody else is doing with it. I usually just use the back button on the browser. Or slide back as well.

1 Like

You have not been at all @nswilkerson1 … I’ve just been a little sloppy on response time lately :grimacing:

1 Like

Still no back button… This is a screen shot, while using my iPad on the MM app… I click on anything, and I have to click on the logo in upper left to start over… Makes trying to look at posts a serious inconvenience…

This is annoying…

2 Likes

From what I have seen personally it seems that when in “landscape”, it doesn’t have a back button. It is happening on my school cromebook (yes I am supposed to be paying attention in bio) but not on my phone which i use in “portrait”.

3 Likes

Is it possible to change the mode? I’m not seeing that option.

On android tablets you can just minimise the window to a smaller ratio… on apple devices, your out of luck until the update in a day or so.

@caron your screenshot has me even more confused :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok never mind @eaglereptiles! It is not important because it really doesn’t affect the back button issue! Lol! You guys are doing a GREAT JOB and I for one appreciate everything you do including moderating to keep this forum such a blessing and a joy to participate in! Although not perfect this family is an oasis in a world of hatred and endless turmoil.

Forgive me for off topic trail but I just had to say this…… :heart:

1 Like

Me too, click on the back button arrow and takes me back to the beginning again. Im using an android phone

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @hea674! I’m glad others are having this problem and not just me! But I am so happy you found us and I hope this is just a small hiccup that will be resolved soon!

Whether you are a breeder or a keeper or even both, you will love it here so I sure hope you hang around! :pray::blush:

1 Like

We have released a fix for tablets, can you check for the back button now?

2 Likes

So I was just browsing various animal adds and I found that if you swipe at the very top from the left corner to the right corner it will take you to the previous page you were on and not all the way back to the beginning.

Has anyone else tried this? @nswilkerson1 @nswilkerson1 @logar @solarserpents
@jrp_reptiles_llc @eaglereptiles @lumpy

Or am I all wet? lol! :thinking:

2 Likes

That didn’t work for me, but my back button has reappeared.

3 Likes

Hmmmmm Interesting. I have an arrow at the top left but when I tap it that’s when it takes me back to the beginning. But I never did lose the arrow…. I am not sure if that’s where your back button is or not? :blush:

2 Likes

Yup, mine is on the top left and seems to be working as intended, taking me back one page, not all the way to the beginning.

3 Likes

My button is back and it works. I don’t know if it’s working for anybody else though. This is weird.

2 Likes

I still don’t have a back button while using the app?

I stopped using the app & go straight to safari…

2 Likes