No Back Button On Ads?

The Back Button on Ads Disappeared…

I’m using an iPad, with is up to date with updates along with the MM ad…

I click on a snake, and there is no back button…???

I have to go all the way back to the Home Screen & start over just to look at another snake…

Anyone else have this issue?

3 Likes

Had this same thing about a yr ago & an update fixed it… not this time though…

3 Likes

When I looked up your store and saw your awesome animals the back button was at the top for me so I can’t help unfortunately

4 Likes

I am having the same issue. I find an animal I want to look at, click on the add and then the back button takes me all the back to the beginning and I have to start all over. It didn’t used to be this way……

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up :blush:

Are you using an iPad also Caron?

Can yous let me know the model numbers, if so?

3 Likes

No I am using an iPhone 8. I am old school! Lol!

3 Likes

Hmmm… thats a ~6 year old device, and should be supported. But if more recent devices are not seeing this issue then it is a place to look.

5 Likes

I have an old device but I am not having the issue so I don’t think that is the problem

4 Likes

@eaglereptiles I have not had this problem until recently if that makes any difference?

3 Likes

I typically just use my browser’s back button, which works fine. But I did test out the built in back button after seeing this thread and it did the same thing for me, taking me back to home page. I’m using a Samsung Galaxy S9+.

3 Likes

@eaglereptiles I have discovered that if I wait several seconds after I click on an ad before I hit the back arrow top left it won’t take me all the way back to the beginning. Only if I wait a few seconds….

Also have you guy changed the look of the to of the page? It is definitely different. When this new look showed up that is when the back button got finicky……

Hope this helps………?

2 Likes

We’re are you seeing the back button? It used to be in the upper left corner… now all that is there is the MM logo…?

I’m using the app as well…

I have an 8th Gen iPad

2 Likes

I’ve had the back button entirely disappear before, this has happened a couple times after the design overhaul on the app. I’m using an iPhone 13 Pro, so not just an issue with older devices.

2 Likes

Also, just as a reference. Two screenshots of the same page. The first is when I opened the app, after not fully closing it out earlier this morning. No back button.
The second is if I swipe as if I’m swiping back on my phone, it reloads the page, now with a back arrow.

2 Likes

And I don’t like the new format/page! I can’t remember what the old format looked like though. Wasn’t the back button at the bottom left? :thinking:

2 Likes

Back buttons always been at the top left, but they got rid of the bar across the bottom, with the home button, favorites button, etc. sadly they got rid of it with this most recent update. I’ve been asking in hopes of seeing If there’s a chance we’ll get it back, but I don’t think it’s a priority right now

2 Likes

Here’s a screenshot of what the old layout looked like

2 Likes

Oh ok @nswilkerson1! Thank you for clarifying that! I knew something was different! I don’t understand why it was changed but I suppose that’s “progress!” Lol! :joy:

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s right! Now I remember! Now the CB logo shows up and I can see my icon at the top! Still don’t like it! :confounded:

2 Likes

Thank you @nswilkerson1! Now that I see it I miss it more! Lol! :joy:

2 Likes