Not receiving Email notification? [SOLVED]

I’m not getting email notifications now when someone messages me on MM?
Wondered if anyone else is having the issue? :thinking:

4 Likes

Dunno. No one ever messages me…lol.

5 Likes

I actually stopped getting emails when somebody would reply to me on a thread a few days ago now that I think of it…

3 Likes

This is on the actual MM selling place.
Someone messaged me about a Crestie and I always get an email.
But nope, messaged yesterday and I only saw by chance as I went to have a browse tonight!

2 Likes

This happened to me and I didn’t think anything of it but I recently noticed I started getting the emails again. Maybe because my account lapsed when I got a new debit card and that reset it?

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t know how I missed this :grimacing: please tag me if I haven’t responded within a few hours.

@ghoulishcresties I’ve looked into your emails through our provider (I swear you’ve got to be sending/receiving 100 a day minimum :rofl: ive never scrolled flr so long and still been on the same date :crazy_face:) and I’m seeing that your now not having any issue.

I see we’ve had SMTP API Errors, which is a generic error message. Put plainly, it means that the email could not be delivered for one of many reasons… maybe the other parties fault. But 99.9% are coming through without hiccup.

@bughunter07 I’ve looked into yours and unless your using a different account to the one connected here I can’t see us ever having a issue with deliverability to your address.

We only have 6 events (2 emails) for you and neither are related to inquiries. Can you please reach out to us through support@messages.morphmarket.com and let us know which email address your having issues with?

@ballornothing I don’t see any issues whatsoever with your messages getting through. However, strangley our history only goes back to December 21 with this address. Maybe you had another email as your “Primary Email” and this one as your “Secondary” one, and deleted the first around then??.. if not, I’m at a loss but it’s working fine and dandy now :blush::metal:

You guys should try to whitelist all our email addresses, which is to tell your mail provider that they are desired and are not spam.

Here are email addresses we typically use which you should whitelist.

Ideally whitelist anything “@MorphMarket .com”, but specifically:

news@morphmarket.com

inquiry@messages.morphmarket.com

support@messages.morphmarket.com

john@morphmarket.com

inactivity@morphmarket.com

report@morphmarket.com

3 Likes

Nope, never changed it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh don’t haha, I have 3 emails as was trying to stop the spam ones and now I get 3 lots :joy:
And no I didn’t change either, and still not seeing them, I’ll go look on junk!

1 Like