OD? OD YB? or OD YB Enchi? Het Pied

So I got this guy from one of the big players on MM. I’m very pleased, no complaints. Sold to me as OD Het Pied.

Parental pairing was Enchi het Pied x OD YB Pied GeneX

He’s is a remarkable specimen in my relatively new opinion. Today he shed, and I took some pictures. His colors are so vibrant I started to question if he maybe has YB in him. Then I got looking at the striped pattern and thought perhaps Enchi. I looked at he parents pairing and I see both of those genes.

See the pics. Sorry they aren’t the best. One handed with a snake is challenging.

I know I’m likely ‘seeing what I want to see’ and chasing something in my mind, but what do you think? Am I nuts?

OD? OD YB? or OD YB Enchi? all will be 100% het pied.

1 Like

This is a pic from his last shed of his whole body.

3 Likes

looks to be exactly what it was sold to you as od, can’t say if it is het pied or not by looking at it.

1 Like

Thank you for the input. I’m very pleased with this snake. It just gets brighter and more vivid each shed.

I won’t have a female het pied ready to pair him with until next season, so it will be a bit before the het pied is proven out. The waiting and anticipation is all part of the fun.