Offspring Clutches Not Loading [3295] [FIXED]

About the bug

While attempting to view individual clutches in my offspring groups, the site gets stuck on a loading screen.

Summary of the issue:

Individual offspring clutches are not loading.

Expected results:

I should be able to see an individual offspring clutch, so I can see the parents and offspring.

Actual results:

The site is stuck on a loading screen, and I cannot view the clutch.

Links to pages the bug is affecting:

When did you first notice it?:

Just today, I was going to download the photos off of my clutches to make my genetic cards with. Easier than trying to send them to myself from my phone.

Steps to reproduce the problem?:

Just clicking any individual clutch in my offspring groups.

Is this happening on the website, app or both?:

Website, both on PC and mobile.

If its happening on the app, please tell us what version number you have installed:

N/A

Additional notes:

I know this isn’t due to my internet/data connection as all of my other websites are loading just fine, and every other page on MorphMarket is loading fine as well.

About your device

Device brand:

Windows, Apple

Device model:

My PC is custom built and running the latest version of Windows 10, iPhone 13 Pro Max

Browser name:

Firefox, I also tried Chrome on my PC

Browser version:

Firefox: PC - Version 103.0.2 (32-bit) | Mobile: Version 103.1
Chrome: Version 104.0.5112.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Screenshots

Firefox, PC browser:

Chrome, PC browser:

Firefox, mobile browser:

2 Likes

Yep, I’m seeing the same results on my end :thinking:

We’re on it :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hopefully it can be fixed soon! I had to compare my pics to the babies themselves to determine which was which instead of being able to see it on MorphMarket :joy:

@trnreptiles can you try right now and see if that issue still exists? It seems to be working for me so we may have fixed this in the last month. If not, if I can reproduce it we’ll work on it as we’re resolving a number of OG bugs right now. Thanks!

All seems to be good now! It actually had started working again awhile back but I forgot to update this thread, whoops :joy:

1 Like