Ok, trying this again

Just wanted to introduce our new snake. This is Jormungandr. He is about a year old and still nervous and shy. We got him almost 2 weeks ago. He is a pinstripe pied. (Very low white)

5 Likes

Holy moly he is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations Doogie87! I surely hope things turn out better this time! :crossed_fingers: He looks pretty chilled out in those photos!

Here’s sending you best wishes for a wonderful journey with your new companion! :heart::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Nice looking for a ball. :rofl: sorry i am partial to boas. Just joking with you. I do wish you the best of luck with this one. Don’t handle him to much for the next two weeks. Let him settle in to his new sounding first so you dont stress him out.

3 Likes

Such a unique name! Does it stand for anything? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Silly autocorrect. Jormungandr the world serpent. Not Jormundandr the dandruff serpent. Lol

5 Likes

He’s gorgeous!! I love those golden brown tones. Jormungandr the world serpent is a grand name. Gotta say though, Jormundandr the dandruff serpent appeals to my quirky sense of humor, too.

2 Likes