So I’ve been waiting for Jewel to shed. Finally looked in there, there’s her shed, I pull it out. Yup pretty sure that faint red is blood. So I’m looking her over, I don’t see any injuries on her. I know she hasn’t poo’d in a while she hasn’t refused meals and low and behold, there’s some blood near her cloaca. So she’s in an 83* bath right now, hoping that helps her out. She ate yesterday, but I guess they don’t care, they’ll eat even if they are blocked up.
I need after care advice. I’m pretty sure there’s gonna be blood in her poo. So I’m not planning on feeding her for a week anyways but should I make any adjustments in heat/humidity/husbandry…anything like that?