One last photo before the long sleepy time

Just a fun pic of one of my rubber girls before I collected them out of the cage to put them in their brumatorium

18 Likes

All of your enclosures look really nice, I imagine sitting and watching them is quite enjoyable.

4 Likes

Thanks!

Yeah, it is a lot of fun to just sit and watch

4 Likes

She looks great! (And nice photo too.) I love those tiny little eyes!

4 Likes

Aaaawwwww! Nite nite! Do you breed them? Not that I need another snake but I would really like to have one……. :lizard::frog::snake:

4 Likes

What a pretty girl. Hope she sleeps well.

2 Likes

I have been trying, so far without success. But who knows what the future holds

2 Likes

Well, keep me posted! In the meantime I will be busy making room…….:blush::wink::lizard::frog::snake::+1::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I should clarify that I am not trying hard. The animals all live together in their cage. IF they decide they want to breed, great. IF they decide they just want to be beautiful additions to my collection and nothing else, also great

5 Likes

Yes I TOTALLY understand! I do have a lead on a seller I found on MM so no worries!

As if I need another snake anyway……. :blush::wink::lizard::snake::frog::+1:

I am glad you have that attitude! Just let them be pets first!

1 Like

Beautiful snake! I love rubber boas. If they were more available CBB, I’d seriously consider getting one. Though I’d probably have to invest in something like a wine fridge to brumate them. It doesn’t stay consistently cool enough here in SoCal, even in the winter. But they’re so awesome, definitely one of my favourite North American species. Very cool that you have some. How many of them do you have in your group?

1 Like

I have a 1.2

3 Likes

So glad you meant brumate and not the other long sleep.

Awesome species! I wish you luck with breeding (or not) ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes