One last time ID help

Ok so I wound up getting a female for the male I recently got the shop didn’t know the genetics and I’m thinking maybe snow? Any thoughts? Also I have a anery stripe male what’s the breeding process like Is it similar to ball pythons? Any help on either or topic would help thanks again!

4 Likes

She looks Anery. I will tag @westridge to confirm.

2 Likes

Thank you! I wanted to but I haven’t figured out all the chat functions yet. Thank you!

Of course! You definitely got a nice big girl too.

1 Like

I though so. I haven’t weighed her yet the shop owner said he bought them as a pair from a guy who wanted to breed them but decided against it. She’s also a little bitey but we’ll work it out.

1 Like

@Lumpy is correct, it’s an Anery.

3 Likes

Thank you!

She’s pretty!

She’s a gorgeous snake! Makes me wanna get more into Sand boas

1 Like

Thank you both! And I actually kind of just happened to get one and now I have a breeding pair. Lol there is a learning curve but the more I watch them and learn about them the more I’m getting hooked. They really are beautiful animals!

1 Like

For breeding be sure you want to breed them. Just because you can breed them doesn’t mean you should. As far as breeding I’ve found this page to be helpful.

1 Like

@erie-herps thank you! And I agree right now it’s more of a learning process for me I’ve never had sand boas before and I like to learn about all aspects of the animals I have and then go from there. Besides I have enough to handle breeding wise with my ball pythons. lol

1 Like