Only 63 Days Needed

Nice idea :+1:
It may be a little tricky to configure but it’s something new to learn along the way.

This one is nice and easy to create!

You wouldn’t believe how many lurkers we have with high read counts but never posted

@bryanc49ers @baby_yoda @djc3 … I’m looking at you guys :eyes:… Come and say hello :wave:

This again may be difficult to work out but we can give it a go!

If anyone wants to fly around the internet and find other badge systems we can steal the ideas of then feel free :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

How about if you get a like 10 threads that make the “Community” box on the front of the webpage?!?

5 Likes

Im not quite understanding the wording here…

• Make the MM hompage show 10 community posts rather than 3?
    Or
  • posts with 10+ like get featured there?
5 Likes

Is there one for having a picture of one of your animals as a morphpedia example? That could be a neat one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Look at this @eaglereptiles, I love this idea!

5 Likes

Love this idea! There is already the morphpedia contributor badge, but maybe something specific for photos being featured?

6 Likes

On my app, there is a white box that has community threads listed on it. At one point, this thread was on it.

Is that a random thing, or are there criteria for the list?

5 Likes

Oh I understand now, it was just my tired brain. Yeah, that’s the “hot” topics of the day that show up there… I’m sure we could work out a way to count them and push out a badge when a user gets 10 on there… Maybe, we can try at least!

5 Likes

Ummmm I haven’t gotten my page today. Very sad!! :sob:
I’m on every day, I’m so confused. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Still waiting!
I’m gonna cry guys :sob:

4 Likes

Where’s my badge for being on every day for a year! Or do I have to wait til tomorrow? :tired_face:

4 Likes

Nah, we had a internal discussion and voted against you getting your badge :yum:

Im just playing, ill see whats up

Edit:… Elisha, just out of curiosity, how many days in a year? :crazy_face:
SmartSelect_20220405-163821_Chrome

Looks like you have two weeks left.

5 Likes

Omg I’m an idiot! :joy::joy::joy:
Do you know how excited I’ve been!!

4 Likes

Imagine how excited you will be in two weeks!

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: this is great! @ghoulishcresties hold it out, it is so worth it to have a beautiful golden badge of commitment!

4 Likes

Too much effort. Ill just keep waiting for my lurker badge xD. I am far too forgetful to actually log in every day without fail. Heck, sometimes ill forget to check up for a week or so. Those golden badges are well deserved for those who are commited and can remember xD

4 Likes

Hold in there! You are so freaking close :joy:

3 Likes

I just got my first gold badge :star_struck:

6 Likes

Lol I got the solution :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I got tired of it asking me to pick a solution. So I picked yours!

5 Likes