Thank you :pray:

5 Likes

Which one?

5 Likes

This one lol :joy:

4 Likes

Yep I am so proud of myself :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I am pretty sure that was my first one too :blush:, I am pretty good giving love :rofl:

4 Likes

I feel like a jerk alot of times because i forget to like comments, that and other times i can br picky about whether to like something. Usually i obly remember if im having a very engaging conversation or if i agree with somebody (or at least respect their differing opinion and the way they presented it).

So… i. Sure my like count is relatively low compared to some of the social butterflies here xD. Heck, half the time i feel im a regular, the other half of the time i remember that i only comment like 10 times a month xD, i just browse alot.

Edit: my god its been almost 2 years and ive only given 500 and change likes xD, im awful haha.

5 Likes

Well just start at the bottom of this thread and like all of the posts. Find a thread you enjoy and like all those posts. Before you know it, you’ll get the old " You are put of likes" warning!

4 Likes

I’m at like 9.3K right now.

4 Likes

Lol, you are getting there. To give my numbers perspective, I’ve given and received more likes than any other user on the forum for all time.

4 Likes

Yep for whatever reason @lumpy always likes every single post lol. :joy: I see him everywhere no topic can escape him.

3 Likes

:joy: I see him everywhere no topic can escape him………:disguised_face::face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

OK I see that there is a “reply by email” badge. How do you get that one? I’ve tried to respond to notifications and it doesn’t work.

4 Likes

meh, best to ignore that one :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

ok. How about milestones in reading posts for a badge?

4 Likes

I have trying to get that one. Also the user of the month badge but I can’t get it for apparent reasons lol :joy:.

4 Likes

We cant give those to you, you have to share :stuck_out_tongue: you have enough badges xD

4 Likes

Yep I don’t think I really had a chance at new user of the month because I joined the 28th of December :laughing:

4 Likes

Ok. Id like to be “Committed” now please! Looks like this badge needs to be re-activated maybe?

3 Likes

It is there now :wink:

4 Likes

AWESOME!! Thanks my friend!

3 Likes