Only one more day…

So I have some good news. On the ninth, Slim Shady has been with me for three months. Which means he’s actually going to be ending his quarantine and so is Mr. Sorbet. And this is big news because I am going to be getting fun future pair photos. So pair photos of Slim Shady and Willow and also photos of Mr. Sorbet and Sherbet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Snake people get excited about the most crazy of things.

17 Likes

That ain’t crazy to get excited about! I was at a store the other day and all there small sized pet water bowls were on clearance for .67 I got excited over that! (Yes I bought them all!) I am looking forward to some more pics of your boas! Your just teasing everyone with this post!:joy:

8 Likes

Trust me, I would walk out with all of those bowls too lol :joy:.

7 Likes

One can never have enough cheap water bowls! Or cheap anything for that matter! Except advice! Lol! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Not when it comes to reptiles! :snake::lizard::+1::blush::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I introduce Mr. Sorbet and Sherbet

15 Likes

can’t wait for babies one day :wink:

4 Likes

And here is the one that has me super excited! Slim Shady and Willow! My IMG Sterling 66% het VPI Jungle x Anery Sterling!

15 Likes

Those tails! Those eyes! The colors! I can’t decide which one I like better! I have one question though, did you have to wear sunglasses to take pics of those bright colored boas?!!
Miami Vice Deal With It GIF

6 Likes

Lol yeah you do! Lol :joy:, I am kidding but boy they are super bright in the sun. They are going to be a wonderful pair.

6 Likes

Riley, not only are those two magnificent, but they look as if they are truly enjoying one another. Of course there are exceptions but I believe boas enjoy the company of other boas. It appears that Miss Willow and Mr Slim Shady have already started their courtship! :blush:

3 Likes

I don’t know about you @lumpy -I’ve had nice boas(my first non wild caught pet snake was a boa), even bred rosies before. I usually just am more of a python, incubate their eggs type of guy, but those 4 boas are definitely trying to get me back into them! They are all unique gems, very special animals thanks for sharing! Or maybe how dare you share, now I might want some too🤬

3 Likes

My male Boa, Red, is the kind of “man I want a boa” kinda guy. He moves very slowly, lets me rub his head and is basically a couch potato boa! lol!

It’s hard to look at @lumpy‘a boas and not want one (or another one!). lol!

3 Likes

Maybe you could need one or two :wink:. I am sure there is another boa for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

4 Likes

I will post it here. But Willow officially bit me lol :joy:. It was pretty bad…wrapped around my whole entire pinky all the way to my middle finger. Bleeders bleed lol :joy:

4 Likes

Oh no buddy, it happens to all of us eventually. Hope your doing good

3 Likes

I am fine, it was 4 am and I was spot cleaning before going to bed. I was rushing more than I should have been because I had to get up at 6:20 am for college. And she was like….bam! I couldn’t believe it lol :joy:

4 Likes