Opinions on Childrens Pythons

Just curious on who owns Childrens Pythons and the experiences you have had with them. MY little guy is typically sweet but can occasionally turn on a dime and be a little nasty . Its rare but more funny than anything. I don’t actually know anyone else with one personally. Just would like to know your experience.

I love how visual they are, watching me all the time, very curious and entertaining. Reminds me alot of the Burm I had for years just in a much more tiny package, but similar personality. So much different from my BP’s

4 Likes

I own them. Mine are all quite aggressive they are usually ok once out.Admittedly I don’t take mine out a lot. They are one of my favorites! Wish they had the marbled morph here state side. I currently have a pair breeding now so looking forward hopefully to a clutch soon.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m fairly new to here and just realized you can communicate with other people. I just got a children’s python, had him about 2 wks now. He is always watching me, and the few times I’ve handled him so far he seems calm. The store I got him from wasn’t sure how old he is but estimate maybe 9 months.

2 Likes

They are wonderful and very curious. Smart little guys. I have not been bit by any of mine although the food response is quite strong. Hope you enjoy yours

1 Like

Update: After a bit of change with my husbandry, all of my CP’s are sweet as can be now. I was running them a bit too humid

1 Like