Opinions on this Morph

image image

Bought this ball python at a local reptile show, my daughter picked it out as hers. It was sold as a enchi yellowbelly but I’m not versed enough in morphs to really know. Just seeking others opinions.

Thank you.

3 Likes

@nathan_e or @wreckroomsnakes should know

Certainly looks to be YB, harder to say on the Enchi though (pics are not the best for identification purposes)

3 Likes

You will find this Guide in asking for Morph Identification Help useful :+1:

2 Likes

I agree with Travis on this. Seems to be at least YB but Better pictures with perhaps natural lighting could allow us to tell if it really has enchi or not.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to look everyone. I will try to post some better pictures a little later. I have a lot of trouble with identifying certain coloring due to moderate color blindness and some of these colors are right down the spectrum I can’t see.

Thanks again
Ben.

2 Likes

No worries, everyone here is super friendly and happy to help. With enchi for example it isn’t so much of a color difference but more of a pattern changer. So with better pictures it should be fairly easy to identify if it is there.

2 Likes

Enchi will affect color as well.

2 Likes

Yeah true, Just meant that aside from the color difference it also has pattern that you can identify and not just go off color since the OP said they had some degree of color blindness.

2 Likes

Enchi can affect colour, however, a low expression Enchi can have very little colour change so it is not necessarily a key indicator

3 Likes

Agree wasn’t saying a key indicator. Point was enchi can affect the color.

2 Likes

Just fed her last night so I’ll attempt some natural light picture in just a few days and see what everyone thinks.

This is a enchi yb but this gives you a better idea.

2 Likes

Alright got some natural light shots for you guys, also going to post a couple shots of my other daughters piebald she would like everyone to see it.
image image image image image image image

3 Likes

Looks to be a Enchi YB to me from them pictures :blush:

No matter what they are, your daughter looks more than happy with her new friends :+1:

2 Likes

Looks link an enchi from my end; Beautiful snake regardless. Congratulations!