Here are some helpful tips when asking for help in indentifying your baby.
- If the pairing is known, list parents.
- pictures of the pairing will increase the chances of us being able to help.
- use natural lighting if posssible. harsh lighting can bleach out the animal making identification harder.
- This is an example of a good pic to use.
Get a full body shot from top and side if trying to identify yellowbelly complex.
example of side pic
- In focus pics are a huge help.
If asking for help identifying a clutch, please provide pictures of the whole clutch together if possible.
Examples of perfect ID requests: