This is my grandpas ball python. What kind is it?

I have seen him and Ive known hes not a normal but I cant figure out what he is. I think he might be a pastel bongo but I don’t know. Could someone help?

3 Likes

I would agree he’s definitely not a normal but going to need some better pictures on a solid background, and better lighting to be able to give a good Id.

3 Likes

Heres a Guide in asking for Morph Identification Help

Hey this is my grandpas snake and i dont know what kind it is i just know its not a normal. Don’t mind the rat they were buddys for a bit untill the rat died. The rat never harmed the snake.

Looks like a pewter

3 Likes

I second pewter, and please do not leave uneaten rats with your snake. While he’s lucky everything was fine this time, unattended rats can seriously injure or kill ball pythons

3 Likes

I knew this but its my grandfathers snake and he insisted they were friends and should stay together. He bought the rat food and it never tryed to eat the snake.

1 Like

I was thinking the light oval pattern faded too quickly for it to be just a normal pewter. And it looks very light compared to other adult pewters. The white on the belly move towards the middle and blend into the pattern which is different from the normal pewter.

1 Like

Looks like a pretty standard pewter imo.

5 Likes

Ok thank you

1 Like

I also back pewter! Heres one I had