Opinions please

Pairing for this clutch was a Woma Pinstripe het Clown female to a Spotnose Clown male. I have 3 where I’m trying to determine if they are also spotnose. I’m hoping the pics load in order if they do the 1st is a Woma Clown pos Spotnose. The coloring, redness on the dorsal, slightly busier pattern, head stamp and busy belly are what make me think it may have SN. 2nd is i believe a Woma Pinstripe but the pattern is way way way more symmetrical and uniform than I have ever seen in a woma pin which is making me think also spotnose. 3rd is just a Pinstripe. I’ve seen spotnose pins that look like just pins. Not sure how people ID them. Please comment and feel free to share with anyone you think could help out. Would like to be able to label these properly when they finally get listed. All are also 100% het Clown. Thanks in advance! 20200806_134222|628x500

2 Likes

Well of course one photo didn’t load

3 Likes

From the head markings I would say 1 & 3 are Spotnose, I’m unsure about 2. Don’t take that as certainty though.

I’m pretty sure @wreckroomsnakes and @hinglesherps both work with Spotnose so they will be more able eyed than myself :blush:

2 Likes

I’m in agreement with @eaglereptiles on #1. I don’t work with pinstripe, so I have no idea what the pin combos may have

2 Likes

i am going to defer to @hinglesherps with this one. i am not familiar enough with woma to say for sure if clown has spotnose or not. As far as the pinstripe not really seeing but haven’t seen to many spotnose pinstripes. They all look great though either way. congrats

2 Likes