Orange dream? Yellowbelly? High quality normal?

1 Like

Showing the actual belly would really help :wink:, at each have very distinctive belly markings.

At first glance due to the poor quality of those pictures I would have to go with neither OD or YB

2 Likes

belly kinda makes me think vanilla. I know the pics are low quality but in seeing her in person I’m almost certain it’s not a normal. I bought her from a local mom and pop pet store that often throws their low quality morphs in with the lower priced normals if they aren’t selling well.

Definitely not a YB or OD belly.

1 Like

I just want to confirm how you determined no OD or YB. OD would create a clean belly while YB would create a busier “checkering” especially along the edge of the ventral scales. Is that correct?

I agree with steward. And definitely not vanilla.

2 Likes

Yes but one more thing about the OD belly, they have train tracks similar to Pied markers.

3 Likes

Don’t they all kinda differ from one another some might have strong tracks and others don’t.

The tracks are always very variable in both.

1 Like

Do you know of any good resources about ID’ing vanilla, or personal tips?

Vanilla will usually have a whiteish head. It’s a lighter gene. It will also brighten yellows. I produced all these this year they all have the vanilla gene.image|445x500

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Angry snakes

maybe Fire