Our little baby

This was a bit ago now, but such a interesting story behind how he came to be ours…

I had been sitting outside, it was probably June around 8 pm? (I live in maine) and fell asleep in my rocking chair. I wake up… immediately go almost cross eyed. There he was! His tiny tongue flicking my over my nose. He had curled up on my chest. And was just chilling. I think he escaped from someone… so I had put up posters all over and no one claimed him :sleepy:

So he is ours now. He funny and cute and sometimes naughty. We loves him.

6 Likes

What is he/she can’t tell from pic? Almost definitely not wild with that paint job! I’m impressed about your initial reaction to waking up from a nap with a “wild” snake on your face lol…

2 Likes

Corn snake pretty sure.
So am I tbh. Surprised the poor thing didnt turn into a flying snake. It’s my luck tho. I’ve woken up to previous snakes (boas) having escaped and cuddeled/wrapped around me as I sleep. So Ive been desensitized.

On that note how old do.you think he is? I’ve been kinda curious but no real way to figure out.

1 Like

@ranting

If you can get a measurement and a weight I can give you a ballpark on age. Would love to see closeups to cause 1. PRETTY! and 2. Can also help determine age.

1 Like

I’ll get those tm but here is a better pic. On my BFs shoulder.

@ranting

A little better that does help some thanks.

I’ll have a better pic tomorrow, I’ll be back over his place. And he always seems excited when I come back and likes to come out and play :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes