Our Tri-stripes

Hi all,

We have been working with the TSK Tri stripe for 3-4 years now and have produced a few lovely visuals.
This season is the first we are producing combo hets.
We have had one clutch hatch so far this season, Tri stripe het hypo x Hypo mojo, currently incubating Tri stripe x banana butter pastel and Tri stripe x TSK Axanthic.
Also had ovulations from, Tri het Hypo x BH Russo RNR het Hypo, Tri x Albino poss het Tri, Tri x banana adder and Tri x het Tri (the mother of all our visuals)

We have one or two other pairings that haven’t yet ovulated too but not too confident in them for this season.

Really looking forward to seeing what we can do with the Tri stripe project over the coming years, certainly our favourite gene and one with greatly untapped combo potential.

Thanks for reading

RBR

10 Likes

18 Likes

Looks amazing! I love the tri stripe gene. I just recently purchased a pair of hets myself and am incredibly excited! Good luck with your pairings.

2 Likes

Love Tri- Strips. Nice stuff.

1 Like

What beautiful tri-stripes!

1 Like

Very nice. Looking for a female het tri stripe. I already have a male

1 Like

This years hatchlings just added :blush::blush::+1:t2:

11 Likes

Those are incredible ! This is definitely a project I plan on working with in the future. It’s gonna have so much untapped potential, and I’m really excited to see what the tri-stripe will do to different combos. Gonna be a wild ride :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

They are beautiful! I love the coloring on them.

2 Likes

banana tri-stripe would be awesome to see!

1 Like

Those are just stunning! WOW :heart_eyes: :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Beautiful depth of color. Is the tri stripe a patterned derivative of the Raven gene? It seems very similar in color but totally unique patterns. Absolutely stunning in appearance. Best of luck with your future broods.

Love the tri-stripes! Beautiful!