Miss Natty had her eyes on me today so I scooped her up for awhile! She is such a sweet little baby girl! @banereptiles Nathan you did good!
10 Likes
Oh she seems like such a sweetie! And ao pretty.
4 Likes
Thank you and yes she is very sweet and good natured! I canβt remember but I think she is coral glow banana and maybe a bit of granite showing through? She is getting darker as she grows as wellβ¦β¦ ![]()
4 Likes
Yes she is a coral glow, lesser, granite. Amazed how well she is keeping her rich color! You sure know how to pick out great snakes Caron! Of course she looks wonderfully healthy and happy with you too!![]()
2 Likes
She looks like a sweetheart @caron .
Iβm a bit partial to the Lesser gene in comboβs. She looks much like my Black Pastel Lesser girl Betsey in coloration.
2 Likes


