Outdoor Reptile Shots!

Hey yall! I think it would be cool to get a thread of pictures that yall have taken of your reptiles in the great outdoors! Or just natural lighting! Whatever is cool for you! And maybe share your reptiles name and backstory!

To get us started: Echo Outdoors!

9 Likes

Echo’s pretty!

Radha the Okeetee when she was a baby. She’s 700x bigger now. I just liked the name. She was supposed to be an only snake, but “best-laid plans of mice snd men” and all that. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Couple of my boas, Rosalie and Emmit.

10 Likes

It starting to warm up so I hopefully will be able to get some new pictures soon

8 Likes

Miss Betty!

10 Likes

While waiting for the weather to warm up so I can post some new ones, I am loving seeing the photos everyone is posting in the meantime!

6 Likes

10 Likes

That first snake is absolutely beautiful @tommccarthy ! (All of them are, but that one especially stuck out to me) What morph is that?

7 Likes

@tommccarthy your retic is something serious

7 Likes

Seeing them on a bench, really puts it in perspective about how big and majestic your animals are! Thank you for sharing them!

7 Likes

Titan is a albino purple motley retic.

5 Likes

Here’s a picture of my male! He is a Mandarin Clown Turcmenicus Leo… absolutely beautiful, and he has the sweetest personality!

6 Likes

This is Nova! She’s a dream snake for me. I named her Nova because of her iridescence - made me think of the light of a supernova against the vast blackness of space :black_heart: :milky_way:

9 Likes

Love the iridescence! Nova is beautiful.

5 Likes

Aww, he looks sweet.

4 Likes

What a great face!! Looks like he is sure that he’s ruling his domain.

4 Likes

Going to be a bewitching adult. Love the clean background and saturated saddles.

4 Likes

I’m able to take mine outdoors quite often. Here are a few recent shots.

8 Likes

She’s so pretty. I still love her name!

4 Likes

@caryl

All of them are nice but Amoret is my favorite.

5 Likes