Pairings you cant wait for

So as a startup, i have alot of pairings im excited for, but must wait until my snakes grow. The waiting is killing me haha. I think the pairing im most excited for currently is my male Hypo OD super enchi to my female Het Hypo OD Enchi Calico

(Will get better pics of the male at some point, had to run for a work trip so only have photos the seller sent me (used with permission))

3% chance per egg to make a Hypo Super OD Super enchi Calico. If i hit the odds and it comes out female, i am golden haha.

What pairings are you guys exited for but cant do quite yet?

6 Likes

What’s your dream baby to Produce mine is a super od super enchi dg dreamsicle

1 Like

Mine are only bubba’s.
But I have a 2 year old Male banana and a male Enchi firefly born July. I will be getting a female
Bamboo pos yb soon who was also born July, so hoping to pair her to the Enchi firefly in the coming years, and when I eventually hit a female bamboo Enchi firefly I’d like to pair her to the banana for a banana bamboo Enchi firefly. I think they’re awesome, and why find one to buy when you can take the time and make them yourself! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m honestly excited for all of my pairings :rofl:

I think my biggest one is my 1.0 cinnamon mahogany het albino x 0.1 pastel mojave enchi mahogany het albino — mainly hoping to hit a cinnamon suma, but should make a wonderful variety for a clutch!

Another I’m excited for is the pairings with my 1.0 female maker banana fire VPI axanthic — he’ll be paired to my 0.1 pastel het VPI axanthic and 0.1 spider unknown line axanthic.
Some female bananas will be great, love banana so much :grin:

I’m also excited about my two hognose pairings— 1.0 lavender het albino x 0.1 red albino and 0.1 green phase normal

4 Likes

My dream produce is an axanthic that holds the greyscale to adulthood, i have some ideas how i want to try achieving that. Right now my plan is to make a joliff axanthic bamboo GHI and see how that affects things. The axanthic gets rid of yellows, and bamboo makes the pattern mostly yellows. GHI from what i van tell darkens the snake, so hoping that brings some of the contrast back to the snake. Will see what happens, but ive seen bamboo axanthics; so its not a loss either way if it doesnt go as planned, they are beautiful snakes!

2 Likes

I think the bamboo morph is very underutilized currently! I love that morph!

1 Like

Hope that unkown line ends up being VPI! Its a headache if not haha, they arent compatible with eachother, so it would just het out if it isnt the same line ( and then all the maybe hets of the different line haha)

I am working on a similar project, but going in a different way with it

3 Likes

Sounds great love axanthic babies but hate how they end up looking kinda like a pretty normal

What are you doing on your project?

Yeah, I’m hoping she’s VPI since it’s the more common line from my knowledge!

2 Likes

I too would be interested to know what you plan! But if its a trade secret currently i can wait to just see the results :slight_smile:

2 Likes

VPI does seem to be the most popular version, so theres a good chance!

2 Likes

Basically my mindset haha. So far my normal scaleless is the most axanthic looking BP i own xD.

2 Likes

A pairing that I’m pretty excited for is my Pastel Ultramel female to my Leopard Enchi Yellow Belly Pied male. The babies will just be double hets, but they are the building blocks for me to make some amazing Ultramel Pied combos in the future. I’m also looking forward to pairing my GHI Vanilla Scream possible Leopard het Clown to my Queenbee Spotnose het Clown, I want to hopefully make some Fire/Vanilla Batmans and also some GHI Lssser Fire/Vanilla Clowns, but I think pretty much anything that I get from them will be amazing! I just had some Pastel Calico Enchi possible Chocolates hatch that are double het DG Hypos and I’m really excited to get the visuals of those combos in a few years, along with some OD hopefully!

2 Likes

Sounds like you have a few projects going! Haha, thats how i feel woth my axanthic bamboo ghi project, not only do i need to wait for these babies to grow, but then i have to wait for thwir babies to grow xD

2 Likes

Love ultramel

1 Like

Yup, the wait is gonna be tough but ultimately worth it in the end! I have a bunch of other pairings that I’m looking forward to as well, but I didn’t want to type them all out lol. Going to try and go for some Calico Clown combos as well, which is another one that I’m excited about. I have no idea how a GHI Bamboo Axanthic will look, but I imagine that it will be pretty cool! Good luck on that project!

Me too! I only have the Pastel Ultramel female right now, but I do plan on getting a visual male at some point in the future to help further my Ultramel projects.

1 Like

My first ever dream snake was super Mojave, that was almost 20 years ago when a single gene Mojave was over $500 and the supers were in the thousands.
I’m going to be working on butter/Mojave in a couple years when my girl is big enough… but my first pairing will be coral glow het pied to het pie

1 Like