Palaski Pythons 2021 Season Thread

Clutch #3 have all shed so here are individual pics of them.

Fire dbl het Pied/Ghost (just a whisper of a ringer)

Orange Dream dbl het Pied/Ghost

Orange Dream Fire dbl het Pied/Ghost

Orange Dream Fire dbl het Pied/Ghost

5 Likes

Clutch #4 is starting to pip. It’s day 59, a couple days earlier than I had expected. More to come.

5 Likes

He/She Looks so comfy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

All four are out now on clutch #4. Not very good odds on this clutch but with both sides being dbl hets, things are kind of a long shot from the word go. I hit 2 Normal, 1 Vanilla Ghost, and 1 Pied Ghost (poss Vanilla). I have to wait until it sheds to better assess it.

My last clutch still has about a month to cook, but there will be absolutely no surprises with the potential results as the pairing was an Ivory to a Pied/Clown. That has exactly, how many possible outcomes? Anybody? Anybody?

Just one. Everything will be YB dbl het.

4 Likes

That ghost pied is beautiful

1 Like

Thank you. I can’t wait till it sheds to see its true color.

1 Like

That pied is right up my alley! Low white high pattern! Beautiful specimen! Love it! Nice work! Vanilla ghost is also a favorite combo of mine!

1 Like

Thanks Shaun. I like the Vanilla Ghost as well. I haven’t produced one before.

1 Like

Well then that’s awesome! I’ve never produced vanilla ghost but have produced a few vanilla ghost combos! Super vanilla ghost is super super nice!

I think your pied has vanilla also!

2 Likes

They’ve all shed so here is a clutch pic and then individual pics of each. I included two pics of the Pied Ghost. I believe it is Vanilla too, but I am on the fence. Also, the second one that I thought was a Normal, I am undecided if it may actually be a Vanilla. Next clutch is due to pip in two weeks. Stay tuned.

4 Likes

Those are both vanilla imo. That pied is phenomenal I freaking love it! 3 out of four are carrying the vanilla gene in my humble opinion lol!

2 Likes

Thanks Shaun. I appreciate your input. I am always worried about misidentifying an animal, so I tend to err on the conservative side.

2 Likes

Totally understand I do as well lol the two hypos are definitely some stuff to be proud of! Super nice seriously!

1 Like

Very nice! You have some lovely babies there. And I really like the idea of a thread for your season’s clutches.

2 Likes

This is when my :exploding_head: exist in snakes!

2 Likes

The fifth and final clutch of my 21 season is starting to climb out. There are no surprises here other than the wonkiness of the pattern and the gender. The pairing is such that everything will be the same, YB dbl het Clown/Pied. Here is a pic of the first courageous scout to climb out and take a look. It has a little bit of umbilicus still attached. I will likely just post pre and post shed group shots to close out the thread since they will all be the same.

3 Likes

Very nice. I agree, the pattern is wonky but that makes it cool. :+1:

2 Likes