Partial clutch ID help

I realize these are not the best, but until I get new cord for my light box, camera back from cannon, and sky quits dumping…

Pairing for the clutch was pastel lesser leopard GHI X blade clown. Male has sired several clutches the last couple of years, no pastels where there shouldn’t have been and no supers. There are 3 normal/blades in the clutch as well.

According to the breeder I got her from he has not paired her with any pastel males.

Photos are from today, a week after their first shed.

Mom:

1: Pastel lesser leaooard GHI poss blade

2: super pastel GHI

3: super pastel poss leopard

All 3 look to be super pastel to me, looking at several different combos 1 I could buy was just pastel, maybe, but not the other two. I’ve looked through countless similar combos and ghi interaction just has me stumped.

4 Likes

It is not possible to get the first and second SuperPastel combos from your pairing, unless the female was paired with something else. So either the breeder you bought from is mistaken about previous pairings or you mistaken paired the female with something carrying Pastel

1 Like

Ok, thanks. I was really hoping I was just off on the ID’s, back to hoping I can get copies of records from prior breeder