Pastave OD x Ban Mojave Clown Clutch ID help

Female is Pastave Orange Dream, Male is Banana Mojave Clown 50% her hypo.

I’m thinking 1st is banana Mojave OD
2nd Banana Mojave
3rd Mojave OD
4th Pastel Mojave OD???

All het clown of course

What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Banana is the easiest to ID. I think #2 is the only Banana.

2 Likes

Looking at 1 and 2 in person I think they are both banana but 1 has OD I think. Unless it is the OD giving it the orangish coloration I am seeing.

1 Like

In Banana, even OD Banana, the blacks are purple/gray. #1 doesn’t have that like #2 does. That’s why I don’t think #1 has Banana. Pull up some pics of Banana Orange Dream and maybe Banana to see what I mean.

3 Likes

That’s what I am seeing is a purplish gray, not black.

2 Likes

Here are a couple more pics of #1

2 Likes

I am almost positive that it isn’t a banana. If you want to be sure, shine a flash light to its head. if the whole eye shines red it is a banana. if only the pupil shines red then it isn’t a banana

5 Likes

#2 is the only snake here with banana. Number 1 100% does not have banana. The purple/grey coloration is missing, as well as the orange/yellow color from banana.

Quickly look through listings on morphmarket, and you’ll see it doesn’t contain banana.

4 Likes

Ok, got it. Do you see OD in it?

2 Likes

#2 is banana with OD? That’s the only one I can venture a guess on……. :joy:

However they ALL are very nice! Congratulations @twisted_by_design! :pray::+1::blush:

2 Likes

I was just thinking can we see parent pics? I am suprised you didn’t get any super mojaves

3 Likes

I did get one super but no questions there. Just trying to ID the rest of the clutch as best I can.

3 Likes

Just so you know, you are able to ID bananas and sometimes other genes in Super Mojaves

4 Likes

I remember you saying about shining a light and looking at their eyes. Only red pupils in this one.

3 Likes

pastel is another one that can be IDed in super Mojaves a decent bit of the time.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be great at ID’ing Orange dream, but pics of the parents would be nice to see as well. I’m assuming we’re seeing some het clown influence on the animals too.

for number 1 pastel orange dream Mojave
number 2 banana Mojave, possible orange dream
number 3 Mojave probable OD
number 4 pastel Mojave (unsure if OD is here or not)
all 100% het clown

3 Likes

Thanks. I will try to upload some pics of the parents this evening.

3 Likes

Here is the one we were questioning about having Banana in it. No questions now. OD Pastel Mojave Banana het Clown. Red pupils when candling too.

3 Likes

Here’s a better picture of what I believe to be Pastel Mojave Orange Dream het Clown. Can anyone confirm the OD?

3 Likes

Wow, those are some great sharp lines and contrast, especially this last snake! So gorgeous!!!

2 Likes