Pastel clown combo ideas?

Alright guys so here is the deal, as most of you know I just started back up with my breeding group of balls and all my females so far have pastel and are het for clown. So, my question to you guys is what are your favorite pastel clown combos or favorite clown combos in general? I know in the end I should choose what I like but I honestly want your guys input because I will have to get another male eventually because I don’t want my one male I currently have to be breeding too many girls since he isn’t all that big to begin with. The current male I have is a leopard het clown so I am open to any ideas that do not already have leopard. Thank you to all of you again and if you have any pictures of your clowns feel free to share!

1 Like

As you said, you should always go with what YOU like. But i must say fire spotnose clowns will always be top favorite of mine. :wink:

4 Likes

I can see why! spotnose has always been a favorite of mine with clowns.

1 Like

#1 was already mentioned.
#2 would be leopard. just love pastel and leo together then add clown…
ghi mojave.
enchi blade spiderish look without the drama.

3 Likes

Pastel Clowns are limitless, add pretty much anything to that combo and your looking at amazing animals that sell extremely well.

Personally NOTHING touches a Enchi Clown combo. I don’t think there is any other genes that work together as well as Enchi and Clown do. Crazy bright yellow, super clean pattern and deep contrast in the dorsal.

If you have the money to spend then I’d go straight for a Enchi Leopard Clown, if not then a Enchi Clown or Enchi Leopard het Clown.

No matter what you choose your bound to make some lovely snakes.

2 Likes

I’d go for Special, Red Stripe, Calico/Sugar, OD, and just because it’s my second favorite gene of all time Lace Black Back.
I think those morphs with Pastel with Clown would be good projects. Not a lot of people mix those genes with Clown, even something as common as OD, there are less than 60 available on morphmarket.
When I think of projects, I look for stuff that 1. I enjoy to look at and work with 2. Something I think I’ll be able to sell and market 3. A gene that is not as common in projects as others. You set yourself up with something like a Special het Clown, sure you’ll spend more upfront, but your investment will be worth more down the line due to limited number of them being produced and offered for sale.

4 Likes

To be honest, I kind of thought I was over Clown combos with Pastel in them. Then someone on here was selling a Pastel Highway Clown and that made me do a 180. It is gorgeous. Worthy of a look.

2 Likes

Personally I would say go for Pastel Butter Blade Clown. They are so clean and light

2 Likes

How about Banana?
Banana clows are quite striking.

4 Likes

My top 4 would be

Leopard
Enchi
OD
Yellow Belly

Obviously preferably a combo of 2 or more.

3 Likes