Pattern Disrupters

Y’all are throwing out stuff I never would have thought would be considered a pattern disrupter.
I am so glad I made this thread!

3 Likes

Shatter is another cool one. We have a GHI Shatter male paired to our Pewter Mojave Spider female. Hoping for a GHI Mojave Shatter.

Can you share a pic of him? I dont seem to understand the shatter gene.

Here is our GHI Shatter male. He is way cool.

10 Likes

Gasolina​:fire::fire::fire: super nice

1 Like

11 Likes

I must know exactly what it is!

Spotnose or GHI are my favorite (hoping for bday lol) leaning more towards a hatchling/young GHI female.

It’s mine tomorrow and :crossed_fingers: a GHI or Lavender finds its way into my present pile :joy:.

1 Like

I’d have to say some of my favorite patterned snakes would be my Black Pastel Pinstripe Trick, Cinnamon Lesser, and GHI Pastave girls. My Trick, Reba, has the coolest striped pattern I have EVER seen on a ball! The Lesser gives a really nice reduction to the Cinnamon. June, the Pastave, has this really neat greyed out/silver kinda look to her where the GHI and Pastel really compete and the Mojave just beautifully changes her pattern!

Reba

Tammy

June

1 Like

I reeeallly like Reba :heart_eyes: what a beautiful snake.

1 Like

What Ghi do to the pattern? :thinking:

1 Like

@halina
(left)Normal next to a GHI(right)

Credit: @t_h_wyman

Notice how the alien heads are detached from the belly and higher up towards the dorsal.
They also take on a “O” shape that reminds me of the rings in sonic. Though mainly they are wobbly "0"s

4 Likes

As @eaglereptiles has displayed in his post it gives the snake a funky pattern. I especially like how it takes the alien heads from each side of the snake and connects them at the dorsal. Super cool IMO.

2 Likes

Acid :heart::heart::ok_hand: little bit pricey, but I need one

2 Likes

Especially considering how many breeders have so many of them available. Mass produce. Mass produce. Mass produce.

1 Like

Are you talking about Acid?

Well, this was something new. Thanks for the Pictures!! :slight_smile: I really was thinking that ghi only makes colors darker…

1 Like

Wow, Reba is gorgeous!

2 Likes

You might enjoy this thread then :blush:

Next to a Normal for reference

1 Like