Photo issues for landing page

Seems the new update to the app that added the deals ending soon and popular listings (great idea, in my opinion by the way. I like that). It’s messed with the category photos as it has been an issue in the past.
See below

@eaglereptiles @brittni-admin

3 Likes

And just to clarify, you cannot scroll over to the right or zoom out, so essentially you’re losing out on 1/3 of the categories unless you can recognize the sliver of the picture

3 Likes

@nswilkerson1 what phone are you using and can you tell us what version of the app it is?
You can find the version by viewing info on the actual app in your play store or apple store.

4 Likes

iPhone 13 Pro
Version 1.2.11 - 54

4 Likes

It has been noted, and they are currently working on it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Anna!

2 Likes

Thank you Anna! You should no longer be seeing this issue, if you are, please try refreshing the page or reloading the app. If you encounter any issues with it, please let me know!

3 Likes

So I see that the “popular listings” and “deals ending soon” section is now gone. The categories is fixed, I’m assuming those are being held back until the formatting issues are fixed?

2 Likes

Basically :blush:

2 Likes

Yay!! Happy to see it back.

I’d just like to say quickly, thanks to you, and thanks to the entire team behind the scenes that’s always working on improving the users experience. It’s more appreciated than I think gets fully communicated.

1 Like

Honestly without Brittni keeping everyone on their toes this would still be getting worked on for another week :sweat_smile: she deserves the thanks here!

miracle on 34th street christmas movies GIF

2 Likes

Well in that case, thank you @brittni-admin! We all appreciate it, I’m sure.

2 Likes

Yep @brittni-admin brings it lol :joy:

2 Likes

To follow-up:
The “popular” and “deals ending soonest” listings are on the homepage still, they are just below the category tiles now! Also, there was an issue regarding the regions for these listings, but it should be fixed.

If anyone notices any other issues, please let me know!

2 Likes