Photos of my collection [Solar Serpents]

Updated pictures of Kirby, red factor sunkissed ghost motley:

10 Likes

Dandelion, a honey stripe with a bit of attitude. Giving me some side eye!

9 Likes

Fresh pics of Wisteria, lavender pinstripe motley. Subtle coloration on her that is hard to really capture on camera.

10 Likes

Hawthorne wouldn’t stop moving her head ever so slightly! She’s a sunkissed tessera, 50% pos het palmetto (along with other hets and pos hets). Feel free to give your opinion on whether you think she looks het palmetto or not!

9 Likes

She looks lavender cinder mot even without the cinder. Gorgeous!

4 Likes

They all look great, Olivia! And goodness, such very nice pics - even of Hawthorne who didn’t want to be still. The side-eye stuff from Dandelion is classic. :laughing:

6 Likes

Pics, pics, pics…

Dawn, anery. I’m slightly suspicious that she might be a carbon instead of just anery. She is 66% pos het charcoal, so it’s possible that she’s actually homozygous. She just really hasn’t developed much yellow like I’d expect by this size (over 200 grams). But I really have no experience with charcoal or charcoal combos, so it’s hard to say for sure.

Blynken, suspected moonstone. He’s freshly shed, hasn’t really changed much in color since hatching.

Lark, ultramel tessera. This girl is looking a bit chubby. She’s one of those ones who seems to gain weight very easily. She’s only been eating a single medium/large adult mouse once every 3 or 4 weeks for several months now, but has maintained her full figure!

8 Likes

They look great! Yeah, some corn girls just wanna get chunky regardless of responsible feeding. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love this snake!!! My god…I am speechless :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Updated pics of Dandelion after his most recent shed. I’m loving his colors.

And a fresh pic of Betty after her shed. My goal is to take pictures of her after every shed so we can all watch her change. Maybe I’ll make a little animated gif or something once she’s fully black.

10 Likes

Honey Stripe is a fantastic morph! And he’s a pretty one. The Cinder het is working hard.

That black milk’s reds are so vivid that it’s hard to imagine them gone. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lovely, lovely, lovely! They all look like they’re such cooperative models, too. I am sure they aren’t always as peaceable as they seem in their pics so good job, @solarserpents .

5 Likes