Photoshop Challenge

Most times when @welshmorphology posts a picture I end up picturing them in strange situations. Well, boredom got the better of me and… :joy:

Let’s see what you guys have got and see who can come up with the funniest/best pictures :grin:

15 Likes

oh man the doughnut one is killing me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. i have zero tech skills so i am just going to laugh at the stuff posted.

4 Likes

Funny because before my friend and I got into a recent fight he was trying to teach me photoshop among other things. Shame we didn’t get anywhere yet or I’d try posting something here. Nice work @eaglereptiles!!

2 Likes

HAHAHA brilliant. I will post the best ones on my Facebook page.

I cannot photo edit to save my life. These are great

4 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

From this thread I made this:

The most feared creature of them all… the mega mega mantis

It’s not the best since I don’t have any good photo editing software on this computer.

3 Likes

BP MEME CAR

not the best. don’t have photo shop at work. lol

3 Likes

hahahaha brilliant

2 Likes

12 Likes

Should have used an savannah monitor head on the lion lol! Great job, your photo shop edits always give me a good laugh!!

2 Likes

Now that is Awesome!!

2 Likes

@erie-herps
“If I come over there and find you looking at them damn geckos on MorphMarket again…”

7 Likes

Who, me? Not me of course :joy:
That’s great, good job.

2 Likes

So many questions

8 Likes

Not that far-fetched from an evolutionary biology perspective. Reptiles (Reptilia class)(but not amphibians) Birds (class Aves) and mammals (class Mammalia) are all part of the Amniota clade of vertebrate animals. Its an egg adaptation that allows for these 3 classes to reproduce without a body of water.

That said the orange kitty seems to be philosophically questioning life and its existence within it.

4 Likes

Newest addition to my collection! I’m super excited, my first boa

4 Likes

The description! I’m dying! :joy:

4 Likes

Be sure to send us a picture when you get it. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes