Piebald rules!

Definitely want to add pied to my house this year one my favorite genes hamds down!!!

1 Like

Super Orange Dream, Axanthic Pied!

20 Likes
4 Likes

The axanthics are amazing! Ive been looking at the all white/black/grey high white axanthic pieds. Boy oh boy how I wish I wasnt on a fixed income because they are gorgeous!

4 Likes

Pied will never get old for me. I think I could have an entire collection full of pieds and never be bored with it. I’ve only got one, at the moment, but I absolutely want more once I’ve got the room! :heart_eyes:

This is my girl from TGR - she’s about 500g now and one of the most even-tempered snakes I’ve got

9 Likes

pied ever:occhiali da sole:…

5 Likes

Hatched this Killer Pied out earlier this month. Very different looking than any other Super Pastel Pied I’ve hatched, she is super low white and has some crazy color splotches on her sides.DSC_0858|690x460

10 Likes

Awsome looking animal thats for sure!!!

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

This has got to be my favourite pied. Just perfect pattern.

10 Likes

I’m not much into pieds, but really do like low white pieds as they mess with the patterns just enough. That’s a gorgeous baby for sure!

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

13 Likes

10 Likes

My first from a Pastel het Pied to a Pastel Leopard het Pied
0.1 Pastel Leopard het Pied
And
0.1 Pastel Pied!
These are pre shed pictures
They just shed today
No post shed pictures yet.

10 Likes

I love the “ragged” edges on her.

1 Like

I definitely recommend it, they are my favorite. In case you were wondering, Garrick Demeyer from Royal Constrictor Designs has an amazing selection to choose from.

Some of our 2019 pied clutches are emerging - always delighted to see healthy hatchlings, but the pieds might be my favorites.

This clutch was particularly fun because we got 1 pied, 1 albino, 1 albino pied, and 1 ‘normal’ - every option in only 4 eggs!

8 Likes

Because you can’t ever have enough Double Recessive Pied projects

Ghost Pied Male that just arrived today.

10 Likes

Ooh, he’s pretty!

1 Like

These are my two 100% het pied girls.
I hope to get a pretty visual male for them once they’re about a year old!

6 Likes