Piebald rules!

Hiya guys!!!

We’re getting our Forum back, and I already know it will go down a treat. No 2 ways about it.
I’m so looking forward to all you have to share.
Most people know me as a Piebald Nutter, which is only right as I started that way, and kept at it. Let’s talk Pieds until they pay us to “go away!!!”

Piedbald, selective breeding, OD and Special projects… het. for Puzzle and Sunset… :heart_eyes::star_struck::crazy_face:

Bring it on, and:

Piebald rules!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

37 Likes

Could not agree more, Pieds are what got me into breeding back into 2006 and they definitely rule.

Few of mine (running behind when it comes to pics)

27 Likes

Hey Martin, Nice to chat with a fellow Pied nut. I got my first Pied in 2003. We’ve come a long way since that day. I just placed in the incubator our 317th Pied and Pied combo clutch for 2019. This is going to be a tremendous Pied year! I couldn’t agree with you more. Piebald rules!!!

Also, closing on our new 12,000sf production facility in 2 weeks. I can’t wait to really ramp this thing up.

25 Likes

Beautiful, guys. Here’s the one that started it for me:

His name is Alexander and he was the first snake I bought, just a normal (but very pretty) pied from Safari Pets on MorphMarket!

And today he’s still gorgeous:

Here are a few others from my collection:

This is Ferdinand, and he is an Enchi Pied from Freedom Breeder. You may notice that I have a thing for low white pieds.

This is Ophelia and she’s a Leopard Pied! She hatched out oy my first clutch ever last year.

Hoping for more this season. I’ve already got a four egg clutch in the incubator (Enchi Pied x Black Pastel het Pied), and a Cinnamon het Pied girl bred by him is currently building.

13 Likes

Those are beautiful! I’m hoping for pieds myself this season, this will be my first year with the girls up to size and I’m working on several pairings. (Mainly Black Pastel related). Here’s a picture of my favorite pied in our collection! Albino Pied male

15 Likes

My big old YB Pied girl " Arwen" from a joint venture with @martin_ender

15 Likes

And that was her as a small hatchling!

19 Likes

Got to love the piebald!! This girl should be giving us eggs soon! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Well met, pied-friend!
At Papaya Pythons, we love pieds, too =)
They’re a really cool, living example of how vertebrate embryo development plays out - we did a quick YouTube video about it here: https://youtu.be/X_2oB_2CvEU
Love the co-dom alleles combined with pied, too

and who doesn’t love a nice double recessive?

Of course, we breed other species and BP morphs, too, but piebald will always be my favorite =)

9 Likes

Coral Glow Mojave Pied female

Special Pied male

15 Likes

An awesome Enchi pied!!

18 Likes

Great thread Martin!

Ultramel Pied

21 Likes

Hey Martin. Pied is and always will be my favourite. Just have the three visual/hets so far. Pied het albino, DH albino pied and of course Jacob the YB DH albino pied from your good self.

11 Likes

This was my first year producing pieds.
Bred my male lavender het pied to a double het.
1.1 lavender poss het pied
2.0 pied het lavender
0.1 dreamsicle

16 Likes

Tim @ baileyreptiles.com produced a Scaleless Pied last year. Coolest Pied to date!

7 Likes

Piebald is one of my favorite morphs right now I’m working on candino pide scaleless head’s
1.0 candy pied
0.2 scaleless head het albino pieds

9718eae3504f5af8780a1d134fb0e22a

10 Likes

Can somebody post a picture/link of this particular animal? I haven’t seen it yet.

1 Like

Those are gorgeous! I have finally talked my husband into letting me get a ball python. I am in love with the pieds! Ive been buying my setup slowly (as to make sure I get exactly the right things). Im just slowly on the look out for that 1 pied that I just have to have!!

8 Likes

We got this girl last year from Royal Constrictor Designs, I fell in love the moment I saw her!!!

12 Likes