Pied albino morph identification

Hi everyone,
I buy a new pied albino the seller says his about 4 month, and the parents and the morph are dont known, its an albino pied but as you can see his high white and the color of him and of the eyes are really bright then usual.
may you can see better and help me to identify if there is something else than a regular pied.

7 Likes

Albino Pied looks right to me. Could it possibly have Pastel too?

5 Likes

I think because the brighter color but may i wrong, let wait for more opinions here, its difficult to decide when the parents and the clutch morphs are unknowns…

3 Likes

This is my completely amateur opinion but Albino Pied looks right; regarding the possible presence of Pastel I wonder if it’s going to shed (looking at the eyes) and if so, maybe lightened it up a little bit?

I am new to guessing morphs so I did go to Morphmarket to use the filter to look for Albino Pieds to compare.

Beautiful snake!

2 Likes

Very pretty BP @danieli Daniel! He definitely looks like he is in shed mode! Great snake! :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Yes may its is but he dont act like he is in shed mode, but may it is, i wait to see and update here, if shed mode not was the case what morph you think it was…

3 Likes

@banereptiles Nathan Look at this snake’s eyes. Does it look like he is in shed or could those be caps on his eyes? @danieli Daniel says this snake doesn’t act like it’s in shed…….:thinking:

2 Likes

Hard to tell with these pictures, but it does look like it is in shed. It also looks like an albino pied. I am not seeing pastel. The very top center of the head is still very yellow (under the up and coming shed).

Besides a snake being more protective/nervous while in blue, I have never seen one “act different” while in shed.

3 Likes

Thats what i mean because the bright eye you may think its in blue mode but he very active and not act as usual in blue mode. We wait and see if he shed soon and i let you update, thanks a lot to all of you…

4 Likes

I don’t know, unless it’s already cleared up all my super white snakes, pieds, blue eyed luecistics and such get almost a pink hue to them, not just on the belly but all over. The last pic the eye does look milky like about to shed but it also might be the lighting in the pic?

3 Likes

Hi as i thought it isn’t was a shed this is just the natural colors…
So have any opinions about the morphs it can be?

3 Likes

I would still stick with an albino pied, from what I can see. The eyes must just be the way the picture was taken or the way the light is hitting them. Nice snake.

3 Likes

Albino pied seems right to me! What an adorable bp! :blush: :snake:

1 Like