Pixel female

She’s quickly outgrown her tub. Time for an upgrade!

11 Likes

She’s pretty amazing!

6 Likes

@exactlyexotics Ryan she is wonderful! What type of STP is she? I have a Borneo genetic stripe. These pythons are definitely very unique

How old is your girl? :blush:

4 Likes

The sides are amazing of course! Also the brightness of the back is really great as well!:+1:

4 Likes

Thank you! She’s a brongersmai, or what I used to call a red blood python. Pixel is a combination of two morphs: goldeneye and batik. She’s also heterozygous T+ albino.

5 Likes

Wow! She is most definitely really cool! STP’s are just really cool in general! :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

She’s gorgeous! One of my favourite morphs of my favourite species. :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! I had a number of STPs years ago and produced some killer genetic striped breitensteini. Life happened and I ended up with zero STP for the last several years. Then at last year’s STL NARBC show I ended up doing very well as a vendor, saw this girl, and had to have her. Now I just need a male worthy of one day breeding to her.

5 Likes

I just love their short stock little bodies! At least little bodies for awhile! Lol! :blush:

4 Likes

I adore STPs. I’d wanted a blood python for years before finally getting a normal female last year, who has been growing up beautifully, in addition to being one of the most personable snakes I’ve ever had the privilege of interacting with. I think they’re vastly underrated. And the morphs are so beautiful! My first had to be a normal, because the wild-type colouring was one of the first things I loved about them, but if (or more likely when) I get another, it’ll have to be either a goldeneye or a pixel.

Your girl is stunning! I love how yellow she is on top. I hope you find the right male for her! She’d make some gorgeous babies with the right boyfriend.

6 Likes