Please can you tell me what genes my snake has?

I’m not really good at this, but it looks banana to me. Might have other genes, but other people would be able to tell you that.

1 Like

Thank you!

Banana/Coral Glow
If they have any recessive hets, you wouldn’t know unless you consider having them shed tested.

They can be a bit difficult to see some of the morphs in because of how they affect color. I’m not seeing anything jump out at me offhand though.

3 Likes

Definitely banana/coral glow, but does have some funk. I’m guessing it’s carrying a recessive that’s messing with the pattern a bit. If you really wanted to know for sure, you can shed test. Not every morph ever is available though, so your results could be limited.

2 Likes

Thank you when I got it I was told it was a pastel banana do you see the pastel?

1 Like

It could possibly have pastel. I am seeing something on its head and back. Better pictures may help.

2 Likes

Looks like a banana to me :blush: though could be a banana pastel. What a cute snake! :snake: :heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m no expert but I’m not seeing any Pastel. Normally with Pastel you will see some light blushing on their head and lighter blushing along the sides. I would say a normal Banana.

2 Likes

After seeing this picture, i would agree it is a banana.

2 Likes