Please Help ID

Hellow everyone, I’m UH in Korea.

I have breed my Ball pythons.

Pairing : G-Stripe Het Desert Ghost x HRA Phantom Het G-stripe

There are Hachlings

But, i don’t have any idea about G-strip combos.

Please help.

Thanks.

10 Likes

Not too experienced about Ball python morphs but those are some beautiful babies! Im sure that there are people on here who can help you ID these little babies.

7 Likes

I am having difficulty telling if these are six different animals or if there are multiples pics of individual animals but tentatively

1. GStripe Phantom
  2. GStripe Phantom
  3. GStripe Phantom
  4. GStripe HRA Phantom
  5. GStripe HRA
  6. GStripe

A pic of all the animals next to one another in good light would also help with IDS

4 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

I really appreciate for your help. these are six different.
I expected 6. Gstripe, but, the others looked so similar that i couldn’t know.
May i ask how you distinguished ID?

Thanks!

1 Like

Educated guesses, honestly

GStripe when in combination with the genes from the BluEL group makes for a cleaner, lighter looking animal with much narrower black pinstripes outlining the dorsal stripe. Compare these two - GS Phantom on left and GS on right

GStripe when in combination with the genes from the BlkPastel group makes for animals with a more unified slightly lighter colour, blurred transition of the dorsal stripe at the head/neck junction, and vanishing pinstripes outlining the dorsal stripe. Compare these two - GS HRA on left and GS on right

The one I suspect as being the triple shows the cleaner, lighter colour and the vanishing dorsal pinstripes. Compare all three - GS HRA on left, GS HRA Phantom in centre, GS Phantom on right

10 Likes

You’ve been great help. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

wow! you definitely crushed the odds with the G-Stripes! almost the entire clutch when it only should’ve been half! beautiful clutch!

2 Likes