Please Help!

Can anybody tell me the morph of this guy. I got him when I was younger and I’m just curious what he is. Tangerine or carrot tail or something else?

2 Likes

He is a super hypo :blush:

2 Likes

He’s got such a cute little face. How old is he now? Personally I would call him a super hypo baldy.

Tangerines now are so far ahead of what they were 12 years ago that I wouldn’t consider him one…even though many outdated photos may say such. It is fairly subjective though so some may say otherwise.

For the carrot tail, it’s just normal sadly. Most leopard geckos will have an amount of orange on the tail base and some speckling at the start of the tail But for them to be considered carrot tail, the orange should ideally be at least 10% of the tail with no broken white or spotting. Just a solid orange band.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @mattasher! Glad you found us! That’s quite a handsome little guy you have there! I’m like @armiyana, he’s got an adorable little face! Leo’s make such great little pets!

Best wishes to you @mattasher! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks so much for all the help! I’d say he’s about seven or eight now. He was my mom’s classroom pet for a while then I got him a few years ago from her.

2 Likes

Awwww, that’s neat! I have a gal that’s about that age and an albino version of him. She’s a little standoffish though unless she knows it’s dinner time xD

3 Likes