• Medium White
  • High-White

0 voters

1 Like

You forgot “all of the above”.
pied group_zpsdt9po9q8

11 Likes

8 Likes

I mean personally I like hi-white pieds and this even carries over into other animals that aren’t pied but just the fact that they are high white. That might be the reason why I like them. I mean I also like medium pieds usually because there is a possibility for more of the other morphs to show through

1 Like

I prefer Low White Pieds because I love what they do with other morphs.

6 Likes

I prefer medium but it is hard to find one with a balanced pattern. It took me two years to select this one. I also have produced one low white that I just loved the pattern. He is the second pic. I prefer Pieds that are also Ghost as these both are. I find they remain brighter in later years. The adult pic is an animal that is 5 years old.

7 Likes

Both gorgeous. I love Hypo Pieds as well.

4 Likes

I love the one at the top left. What combo is that?

1 Like

Not totally sure yet lol. I still have her! Held her back only one I ended up keeping.

1 Like

So many reasons to like them all.

7 Likes

I really like that second one!!!

1 Like

Medium, ranging from lowish to highish depending on the combo. I don’t want so much white that there’s just a head pattern and spot on the neck, and I don’t want so little that it’s almost no white with just a ringer.

1 Like

I totally agree with this. I’d rather there be some white but I want there to be an equal amount or more patterning.

2 Likes

Agreed too

high white and there isn’t enough contrast for me, which makes the white look even better in my opinion.

2 Likes

In my opinion too many people take the Pied gene for granted.

1 Like

Same, it looks good with any amount of white in fact the white and pattern distortion is what makes pied amazing. As a sidenote I can’t wait until pied becomes available to the common person in boas. :grin:

1 Like

Same with Blood pythons. I’ll probably try to get one soon if they’re around.

1 Like

Low white all the way. I love how pied can distort pattern and change colors up some. So I want to be able to show it off.

And SD Retics, hopefully I’ll get one when they’re available.

1 Like

Same @osbornereptiles and @erie-herps

1 Like