Poll; snakes Vs lizard vs other

• Snake
  • Lizard
  • Other

0 voters

Come on Riley…you know my answer :joy:.
Snakes, snakes and more snakes!

4 Likes

I know, this topic is not really about like which one is better is worse but like personal preference. So now I know yours!

Right on. Hard to say snakes are better, if you go that route.

1 Like

go bearded dragons!!!

2 Likes

Haha well I’m glad to know the general consensus on what everyone likes

2 Likes

It’s always funny when people ask me questions about favorite or preferred species (people ask veterinarians that a lot). I legit don’t have many preferences when it comes to animals, and it drives people insane. Some people just can’t accept that I am both a :dog2: person and a :cat: person and a :lizard: person and a :snake: person and a :goat: person, etc. :upside_down_face:

(I’ll vote ‘Other’)

2 Likes

yes go bearded dragonsssssssss

1 Like

Just a bump…

Snakes are the most enjoyable animal to hold, in my opinion. I love my crestie too, but she’s jumpy!

1 Like

TBH I love snakes just for the ease of feeding… keep a stock of rodents (+ fish and chicken hearts for the garters) in the freezer, thaw and feed out at whatever appropriate interval- no messing with trying to keep a stock of feeder insects alive, escaped bugs, constantly having to go get more… once my leopard gecko passes, I’m never getting an obligate insectivore again. No matter how much of a soft spot I have for toads.

(My crested gecko gets a pass for the ease of her ‘smoothies’, but I still prefer my snakes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

I like pretty much anything and everything…mammal, bird, reptile, amphibian, invert…I hold a good admiration for nature and all its various creatures and biological lifeforms (so I guess other??).

1 Like

Does other mean no preference cuz said voter might keep both and enjoy them equally

1 Like

I would say that works