Porcellio bolivari "Yellow Ghost"

Don’t have this colony anymore (sold them) but had to post this awesome photo I took of the Yellow Ghost popping out of the colony. I’m not sure if “lemonade” and Yellow Ghost are the same same with different variations but they did come around at the same timeish. Lovely isopod to work with notice they like a shorter tub not a tall tub. I kept them a tad more wet as well a little less humid than a scaber.

10 Likes

Oh my goodness that’s an incredible looking isopod! The yellow looks so bright and pretty! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Those are wicked! I thought the yellow was their insides at first and they were transparent lol

3 Likes

Ohhh these are super nice, and reminds me that we have ~120 “traits” coming up for isopods in the next round of trait updates , Yellow Ghost being on the list.

5 Likes

@eaglereptiles

I proved out an iriomotensis morph recently called “pearlescent” feel free to add if you’d like. I’ll be sure to post photos on the forums soon, they are already on my insta if you would like to use the photo.

5 Likes

We have a “Pearl” on the list. Is this completely different?

2 Likes

Pearl is a morph of Armadillidium nasatum. What I have is a mutation of cubaris iriomotensis.

5 Likes