Possible albino paradox?

I thought I’ll show off the possibility of a paradox albino that I’ve hatched over the last week if anyone has Insight on this please correct me if I’m wrong.
The parents were a 100% Darwin to a 100% hat zebra

7 Likes

Yeah, that looks like some of the paradox animals that Deb and Wayne Larks have produced in the past

8 Likes

Wow! That’s a really cool carpet! I have never seen one like that but then again I don’t know much about carpet’s either! Seeing that snake makes me want one now! :grinning::snake:

3 Likes

Are they usa based?
I’ve seen a lot on the Australian forms back in the early 2010s of paradox being shown and talked about but I’ve not seen much here in the States since I’ve done some research.

4 Likes

They are amazing snakes in my opinion I choose these over ball pythons any day of the week so much personality to them very smart snakes in my opinion

3 Likes

Super excited to see this one as it get some size.

5 Likes

Me too I’m really excited to see how what this turns into as it ages also I’m wondering if this is considered a fluke or this can be passed on through another clutch

4 Likes

Nope, they are down in Aus.

I know paradox pop up here and there in the US, it is just that the Larks were very prolific in talking about their animals so they are the “go to” example

3 Likes