Post-sale tools for sellers

It would be incredibly helpful if the listing of a sold animal could have an easily accessible way to message the person who purchased the animal, along with the ability to add shipping information, such as the shipping address and status. It would also be helpful if I could filter sold animals by their shipping status. The ability to also add a personal note to the listing would also be great!

1 Like

While ths would be a great feature, i think it would cause security concerns unless it was a “opt in” basis. If i just bought a $100,000 animal, i wouldn’t want people to know, as that just sets me up as a target for some nutjob that want to make quick money.

Im not quite sure i understand this. If you mean the shipping address it was sent to, then that will have the same issue as above.

Again, im not sure im following this one.

This would be great! This is basically a feature we are working on for another part of MorphMarket, but it would be great to be able to add notes to saved items also! :slightly_smiling_face:

Keep the ideas coming!

1 Like

I see why that got confusing, sorry about that! I meant to specify that none of that should be public, just visible to the seller, and maybe the buyer.

1 Like

As for shipping status, it would be helpful if sold animals could be labeled as delivered, shipped, shipping scheduled, and shipping not yet planned, similarly to how you can change animals availability status and filter by that.

1 Like

I would like to be able to see a sortable list view of everything I have sold in a specified period, with the names of each customer and an easy link to contact them.

1 Like