Practicing eye shots

Very nice pic. Even though you feel you have improvement, it’s still far better than any of my photos.

Glad I’m not the only one that is scared of photo shop etc. In edited photos are the best :relaxed:

It’s okay to be critical, but remember to praise yourself too…

3 Likes

Photoshop is super scary lol

Yes I understand that. And I often look back on mt FB photography page at years ago. I have a little pat on the back then. I use photography as a form of Art therapy…Instead of drinking daily and chain smoking, so it’s all for my mental health. I am just not one of these sorts who thinks I am the be all and end all

3 Likes

You are great with photography and it is probably because you are so humble with it :relaxed:

4 Likes

@welshmorphology , I believe you’ve redefined the term “eye candy” here… Amazing work.

7 Likes

my name is actually Candi LOL

8 Likes

I stared at this group eye pictures for at least 15 minutes this morning when I woke up lol. These are so super cool! I really can’t say this enough but your photography is freaking awesome! Always look forward to seeing your pictures! Outstanding work as always!

5 Likes

Youre The Best Well Done GIF by Tracey Matney - Victory Points Social

For those that don’t know, you can click on the “Portfolio” button on Candi’s profile to see all their pictures :wink:

7 Likes

thankyou kindly

2 Likes

oh cool.
I didnt know that lol

1 Like

Wow that is so awesome!! Looks amazing!!
I am a noob at photography so maybe what I say doesn’t make sense, but maybe the key to improvement is playing with light and especially reflection in your photos. I think the right amount of reflection in the right places, gives you a extra sense of depth and detail. Reminds me a lot of a video I saw a while ago: https://youtu.be/zSCR8fWuC-Y

But very very beautiful work already!
If you keep grinding this niche it won’t surprise me if you become at one point one of the best in the world at macro eye photography (if you aren’t already…)! Really cool stuff and expo/book/poster worthy material in my opinion! Keep up the good work!

All best!!

I think the key for me personally is a weighty camera and breathing. My camera weighs over 3kg with my gear on, but this combat the shakes I get from my meds. We are all different. What works well for me is practice. I do everything except Astro and long exposure water handheld.
Thankyou for the kind words. Here’s a few more of my bits. With inverts 90% of the shots you see they are dead…

5 Likes