Pretty Snake Appreciation

Doing weekly cleaning for my mentor and I couldn’t help but snap some pics. They are so gorgeous I just needed to share with folks who would understand.

Vanilla Leopard het Pied

Super Blonde Pastel Pied

Pastel Pinstripe Hypo

Enchi Hypo

Firefly Calico

Toffino VPI Axanthic

“Spot” Banana ???

19 Likes

Every single one of them is :fire:.

Definitely going to need more pictures of “spot” down at the bottom :scream:

7 Likes

I am with @eaglereptiles about the more pictures but I would like more of these!! They are awesome :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That are some nice looking snakes ! :grin::+1:

And I’m really interested in knowing more about that Blonde Pastel Gene in that Pied.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

3 Likes

:fuelpump::fire: Super nice stuff!!! Love the toffee man I need toffee lol. And would be very interested in seeing different angle pictures of the purple cow lol.

3 Likes

I am living vicariously through the Hudson Valley Herpetological collection I help take care of. I’m learning so much.
I will try to get more pics of the Toffino Snows and Spot tomorrow. Spot’s parents are supposedly a Killer Clown x Super Pastel Ghost. I’m thinking there may have been a mistake in the records.

Toffee

One of my favs, Black Axanthic

Excuse the poop on him XD Toffino Snow

10 Likes

He is such a beautiful snake :snake:

4 Likes

More pics of one of the Toffino Snows and Spot. Couldn’t get better pics of Spot cause he is courting and I don’t want to disturb him too much.

12 Likes

5 Likes

I love spot! Here is my Banana Sterling and Black pastel

9 Likes

@wispermata What is that guy/gal there?

1 Like

A thread where you can show off your snakes?
I’m game for that.:nerd_face::+1:

My little Tootsie resting her head

I really do need to take more pics of Parfait.

Same with Macchiato

And one of my newest Anise.
I held her there for the first time since I got her.
She is so pretty, the pic doesn’t do her any justice. She even has orange, I was so surprised when I noticed that.

6 Likes

If everyone else is posting some pictures I will too!!! Lol just a couple of my favorites.

8 Likes

What pied morph is that?
Its looks really cool.

1 Like

@jes3721 Thank you!! It’s not a pied lol. I hatched her out last year. Originally I thought she was a super black pastel champagne orange ghost. She was silver when she hatched. Now I’m thinking she’s black pastel champagne orange ghost.

9 Likes

Could have fooled me.
Either way she is a beautiful snake.

1 Like

Is the snake in the 3rd picture a Vanilla combo? I like it!

2 Likes

@kap91 Thank you!!! 3 7 and 8 are all vanilla combos. 7 is actually the sire of 3 and 8. 3 is a super vanilla sable 7 is a super sable vanilla and 8 super vanilla sable pastel.

2 Likes

Since everybody is replying with there beauty’s . :joy:

My turn ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My Pastel Lesser Calico Spider. :wink:

I like her, even when she does not always like me. :rofl:

10 Likes

Probably the prettiest picture I’ve taken…

9 Likes