Progression of Golden Nugget šŸ¦Ž

Omg :sweat_smile:
I used to call my other half that, and my mums dog is called Chewie short for chewbacca! I actually suggested the name when I first found him and saw his pictures! I showed my mum and said he looked like a baby chewbacca, next thing sheā€™s calling the woman! He was 6 last week :grin:

1 Like

Today we are looking a little red alsoā€¦ :thinking:
Honestly the wait for this one to grow is killing me. I need to know what colour you are! :rofl:

5 Likes

Golden Nugget may need a name change :sweat_smile:

Yeahā€¦. :weary:
He/She is growing quickly, bring on next shed :joy:

1 Like

He is gorgeous! He is get bigger and more beautiful. Canā€™t wait to see him as an adult.

2 Likes

I love how you all think him so far!
Iā€™ll have a peak tomorrow as I havenā€™t yet lookedā€¦

Was quite funny earlier, I put crickets in, couldnā€™t see Nugget just his/her sibling who was very excited! Then all of a sudden Nugget jumps out the substrate to grab one :sweat_smile:
Like a blooming shark!

3 Likes

I havenā€™t assumed, Iā€™m thinking female.

Maybe the name Megalodon would be more fitting :shark:

2 Likes

Just Jaws should be his name

1 Like

Had a gander today and I see no poresā€¦ :grin:

4 Likes

2 Likes

So cute :heart_eyes: she is growing well

That means she is staying! I canā€™t wait to see what projects you use her in! Her colors are the best I have seen, in my personal opinion.

2 Likes

:upside_down_face::star2:
Chunky belly :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Still the best colored gecko I have seen!

3 Likes

Definitely an awesome coloured gecko. Itā€™s going to turn out dark base or something, just to confuse things lol :joy:

I canā€™t wait to see her fully grown

2 Likes

Thankyou! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Oh gosh. It wouldnā€™t surprise meā€¦
The darkest itā€™s gone so far is the outside pics. Itā€™s nice comparing them all but I swear Iā€™m so confused on colours as itā€™s soā€¦ muchā€¦ if you get what I mean!
An extreme tri with Dal spots is as far as we are atm. Looking to be a lighter based oneā€¦
Then again in a few months could be a whole new gecko as youā€™ve said haha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sheā€™s so cool looking. Getting her chonk on!

2 Likes

Someone refused a wax worm today :open_mouth:

So I was like, ok, youā€™re coming for a cuddle thenā€¦
And then I saw why the treat was refusedā€¦

4 Likes

What are you seeing? Just wonderingā€¦

2 Likes