Progression of Golden Nugget 🦎

Golden nugget thread! Born 14th October 2021. :lizard:
Feisty one at birth! :laughing:

10 Likes

4 days old…

8 Likes

In the first set of pictures the first picture did not finish uploading before you posted it

1 Like

Definitely getting cuter! His colors make me really want to crested gecko so bad.

3 Likes

4 weeks old…

Wonder what he/she will be like at a year!
Taking guesses for the sex, will check at 5g :smirk:

9 Likes

The white is coming in. I lovely blonde geckos with white.

4 Likes

Soooooooo cute, I think it will be a he! Just because I wasn’t to guess, I do it with all little geckos I have bought and probably will with the babies I produce :blush:

I just love his colours :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

“Do you all like my hat?” :thinking:

Still confused on the colour too. Come on next shed :joy:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: looks amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

I love the color whatever it is. It might not be golden, but it looks sick!

2 Likes

You think I could get the bugger fired up?? Half an hour… HALF AN HOUR! And I get that^. I literally misted, walked around outside and inside, let him/her roam on plant and all :joy:
So tomorrow. DAY time. I am trying again! As he/she looks golden with a red under tail. So I shall get the monkey fired I’m telling you :rofl:

4 Likes

Typical Crestie! I love taking pics of my Cresties but sometimes I feel like I’ve wasted my time at they just don’t fire up. I sometimes get good unfired pics, but it’s just not the same

1 Like

Oh I know what you mean…
Wasted time, though the time was spent staring at the little one so it’s not sooo bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can hear the determination

3 Likes

At least you got quality time :grin:

1 Like

With my dogs staring at me, and Zelda talking to me (well shouting at me) getting jealous of a tiny blob :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

It’s like, I just walked you! Let me enjoy my little baby now :joy:

A big difference to his/her sibling :relaxed:

5 Likes

Chewbacca should be her/his name lol!

2 Likes

I second :grin:

1 Like

He could be nicknamed Chewy.

2 Likes